Status July 2023
- According to § 165 Abs 3 TKG 2021, we can store cookies on your device if they are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types, we require your prior, voluntary consent, which can be revoked at any time.
- This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages. A distinction is made between the technically necessary cookies and the advertising and social media cookies:
- Advertising and social media cookies help us, for example, to understand how you use the website in order to improve it or to be able to set targeted advertising activities. The storage, processing and use of statistics cookies is based solely on your voluntary consent in accordance with Art 6 (1) a DSGVO in conjunction with § 165 (3) TKG.
- The storage period of cookies can vary between cookies. Some cookies - so-called "session cookies" - are already deleted when you close your browser, while others have a validity period of several years.
- It is possible to adjust the settings of your browser accordingly, so that the use of any cookies is prevented. It is also possible for you to delete cookies that have already been created in the browser settings. In the event that you do not consent to the processing of these cookies, we point out that under certain circumstances, not all functions of the website can be used in their entirety.
Tracking and advertising and social media cookies
- We use the following tracking measures as well as advertising and social media cookies to statistically record the use of our website. Some of the services used are third-party providers based outside the EU or outside the EEA. If you have given your express consent, data will be transferred to a third country for which no adequacy decision pursuant to Art 45 (3) DSGVO or no other suitable guarantees pursuant to Art 46 DSGVO exist, on the basis of this express consent iSd Art 49 (1) lit a DSGVO in conjunction with Art 6 (1) lit a DSGVO. You can revoke your explicit and voluntary consent at any time with effect for the future. To do so, you can, for example, simply adjust your cookie preferences in the cookie settings at the bottom left of the website.
- For the USA, there is currently no adequacy decision within the meaning of Article 45 of the GDPR, which confirms an adequate level of protection in the third country, and no suitable guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR. Accordingly, a data transfer to the USA will only take place on the basis of your prior explicit and voluntary consent. Risks associated with the transfer of data include the possibility that US authorities, such as US intelligence agencies, access your data for control and monitoring purposes and that you are not informed about these accesses. There is also the risk that you will not have any effective legal remedies against such access.
- ADA uses the "Google Analytics" service to analyze website usage by users. The service is offered by Google Inc.
- The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- Through the use of Google Analytics, various information about website usage and the website visitor is transmitted to Google's servers. This includes, in particular, the regional origin of the website visitor, the sources of visitors, the length of stay and the number of pages viewed per visit, the operating system used by the website visitor, the time of access and the IP address of the website visitor.
- IP anonymisation is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the data sharing agreement between the website operators and Google Inc., Google Inc. uses the information collected to evaluate website usage and activity and to provide services relating to internet usage.
- ADA uses HubSpot, a service of HubSpot Inc. for analysis purposes.
- The responsible service provider in the EU is HubSpot Inc, 1 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2.
- The use of HubSpot Analytics enables an analysis of your use of the website. HubSpot evaluates the collected information on behalf of ADA. This generates information about the visit and the pages visited.